domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Wishlist Vol. 3




I want recklessness, I want the fairytale, I want a strong laughter, luminous nights and deep eyes to fall into. I want to let go, to lose the fear. I want singing out loud, I want ridiculous dancing; I want handwritten notes and a big cup of coffee. I want pillow fights and twelve year old foolishness.

I want love. I want unconditional, irrational, crazy, hectic, intense, dramatic, overreacting love. I want the voice inside my head to tell me... “See, I told you it would be worth it”. I want to feel. Feel heat and cold, feel the tenderness and warmth of a sulky kiss. I want closed eye smiling and ever soft cuddles.

I want it all, and to get there I am willing to give it all, to take the risk to jump and trust, to allow myself to feel regardless of the pain that may or may not follow. 

No hay comentarios: