jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

Wish List

Stress, feeling like something's missing, like things aren't what they should, like you are wrong or at the wrong place. I want you here but I honestly don't see that as a real possibility right now. And it sucks. I miss you, I want you right here right now, with me. I want you to be my boyfriend and go with me everywhere. I want to do it all with you; give myself to you and to all that I feel. I want to start this the way it was always meant to be. I want to get out of school and see you, here with me.  I want to open my eyes everyday and look at yours looking right back at mine. I want to go to places together, get drunk, rent movies, drink coffee, dance & party. I want you to meet my family, my friends, I want you to pick me up from work and go have dinner at a fancy place all dressed up and pretty. I want to go shopping with you. Buy you presents and just imagine our future. I want ice cream, brownies, crepes, I want to bake you a chocolate cake and eat it with you in bed watching tv. I want to kiss you like it's our very first kiss. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up in the middle of the night just to watch you sleep. I want to go to the park, ride bikes on a sunny sunday, then drink strawberry water. I want you to love me, like I do, I want us to have the best relationship that has ever existed. I want to live like this every second of the rest of my life. I want to call you my boyfriend, my best friend, the love of my life. I want you, all of you. I want it all. 

No hay comentarios: